Retreat4Change Health, Safety and Risk Disclaimer
While considering health, safety and unknown risks, participants are aware that mishaps may result from undertaking the outdoor segment of the Retreat4Change Programme. All care is taken to avoid any potential accident or injury during this activity.
Because of the unfamiliarity of the terrain and surroundings of this outdoor activity or quest, participants can be reassured that each outdoor location, proximity and track conditions have been checked as part of the preparations for this retreat.
- While every consideration is taken to prevent an unfortunate situation from occurring, participants are ultimately responsible for their own safety and wellbeing at all times during any Retreat4Change experience. All participants will need to sign a confidentiality agreement at the time of registration which includes retreat conditions and protocols, health and safety and risk disclaimer conditions.
- I acknowledge that doing this Retreat4Change Programme, walking/hiking can entail unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of this activity.
- Outdoor risks may include: Slipping and falling; falling objects; water hazards; exhaustion; exposure to temperature and weather extremes which could cause hypothermia, hyperthermia (heat-related illnesses), heat exhaustion, sunburn, dehydration; and exposure to potentially insect bites, and hazardous plant life or other unknown environmental conditions.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage to myself or property that I may cause or suffer while participating in any Retreat4Change outdoor activity.
- I accept that I have conveyed all relevant information to the director of Retreat4Change regarding any medical condition that may hinder my ability to undertake an outdoor activity.
- I accept that in the event of any mishap, I hereby waive and/or release all indemnity against Retreat4Change. This includes all liabilities, claims, actions, demands, damages, legal costs, or any of them arising out of or in any way connected with Retreat4Change. This includes claims that are caused by negligence, recklessness, actions or inaction.
- I accept I am sufficiently physically fit for undertaking the outdoor segment of the Retreat4Change Programme.
We're here for you, and looking forward to you connecting with us. For more information on available retreat dates, or to speak directly to David Moore, submit your details in the adjacent form, and we'll be in touch directly.